Stavanger Bay might lose me if you're not quick
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle sat looking out over the horizon, wells of discontent flooding through her veins. She still felt off and a fear of the likes she had ever known licked up her insides to stay frozen in her chest. A fear of what she did not know but a fear all the same. The wind from the sea shore ruffled the downy softness around her ruff and blue eyes took in the day. She was furiously trying to put her jealousy aside and deal with her issues, but it was proving more difficult than she thought.

EVen more so now that a ghost in the form of a younger version of her husband had shown his face. Clearly his mother was a woman in her own right who was probably much more worthy of the heart that beat in her strong nords chest. what if she came from the cove just like all the newcomers. And though she fought hard to dispell the cripplin thoughts that threatened to shatter her she could not help them completely. Many did not understand that she was still young in her own right though she held a wise wisage and wisdom beat in the recesses of her mind.

She could not help that she was a woman and women held such fears that they kept under lock and key. How were they to contend with them by bringing the ugliness to the light. She tlted downy head and blue eyes stirred towards the fluffy clouds and her heart sounded overly loud to her own ears as she took all her problems and laid them to rest asking the gods help with this one, as she threw the rabbit towards the sea and alet a prayer silently float towards the heavens, hoping with her whole heart for guidance and help and then she sat a small smile on her face lost in her own thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
might lose me if you're not quick - by Thistle Cloud - July 18, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: might lose me if you're not quick - by Aine - July 19, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: might lose me if you're not quick - by Aine - July 21, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: might lose me if you're not quick - by Aine - July 28, 2014, 01:32 PM