Northstar Vale Not all those who wander are lost
41 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Tohka noticed that the other relaxed when she spoke, and that helped her relax as well. She perked her ears and listened as he answered her questions, her tail gently wagging all the while. “Pleased to meet you as well, Sorin,” she said. She raised her eyebrows when he said was one of the first to join, and that peaked her curiosity. “So, if you were here from the beginning, do you mind if I ask why you joined Liri? Like, were you friends before? For me the decision was pretty easy. By the time I met her, she already had a good following, and I got the impression that those who knew her trusted her.”

Tohka was unaware that her tail stopped wagging when Sorin asked how far she had traveled. She didn’t have a problem with the question, but she had mixed emotions about having left her old home behind her. “I wouldn’t say a great distance,” she answered. “Just far enough to make sure my brother doesn’t try to track me down and want me to go back to my family. I love them, I really do, but I’ve been feeling like I couldn’t grow personally as long as I stayed with them. Anyway, I came from somewhere up the coast. I actually met Liri in the meadows west of the mountains, and that’s when she told me about the pack here.” She raised a front paw to point towards Hoshor plains.
Messages In This Thread
Not all those who wander are lost - by Sorin - April 23, 2019, 11:33 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Tohka - April 24, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Sorin - May 06, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Tohka - May 08, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Sorin - May 13, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Tohka - May 19, 2019, 11:06 AM