The Heartwood Oh, hey mom. I had the craziest dream! I was the unicorn wizard.
80 Posts
Ooc — mercury
not a problem <3

She hadn't expected her son to answer in the affirmative; his response, readily given, pleases her more than she will ever let on. Megara allows her lips to broaden again in a joyous smile, even as she runs through the list of names in her head, some more hazy than others. His name will be most notable of all, there. Her son has returned.

The crone begins to walk in the direction of Phantom Hollow, gesturing gently with her muzzle for Malcanthet to follow. Damien—Meldresi's son—leads alongside his mate, Nyx, Megara explains, padding along slowly, face serene in contemplation. They were just blessed with a litter of four pups. My grandson—your nephew—Midar is their second-in-command.

She hums gently, thinking. There are a few others. Moath. . .your brother. He is here. Her lips pull tight in a worried frown. Most Melonii were content to wade ankle-deep in darkness; Moath had all but drowned himself in it. She did not trust him. The rest are some Melonii, some not. All, however, are loyal to Damien. And there are more Melonii scattered elsewhere.