Wild Berry Meadow Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
To him this felt like worship and he decided it would be his new drug. What could he possibly do to get more of it? For now he focused on rewarding her, his strokes growing deeper and longer while remaining true in strength. His breath blew against her ruff in shivering gasps as he grew close to the edge. He caught the lovestruck gaze in her eyes and though his remained cold and he tore his eyes away from hers he lowered his muzzle and preened at her cheek fur. Though he wasn't ready and didn't want to ever be ready to love her in return, he already did in an unspoken way. He would take care of her for as long as she served him, for as long as she helped him become the leader he was born to be. He could feel the sensation building and his thrusts grew harder, more possessive "For as long as you are mine" he growled against her cheek as he found release, eyes closing shut as he rode the sensation riding through his body. He felt it a shame that she wouldn't bear his children but he knew that could come in time.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch - by Nikan - May 06, 2019, 03:12 PM