Heron Lake Plateau et j'ai fait une trêve
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
69 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Oh geez, my turn.  I think when I was doing replies I must have only read the date, not the month. woiejroiwejroiwe

Pause.  Vasa had to think a moment as her sister examined the catch. Umm. It doesn't smell like it's gonna kill anyone or something -- and I haven't keeled over from chomping it, so probably eat it?  But right now it was a trophy, not food.  Something weird and different, and she wasn't sure if she should go around and show it off or if one person was enough or... Yeah.  If she thought about it too much it put her in kind of an awkward place.  

At the idea of just using it as a toy, Vasa seemed a little uncomfortable, Pretty sure I'd get in trouble if it's edible and someone doesn't eat it eventually.  Because chances were, if someone was playing with their food, it had probably been her when they were younger.  Of all the inane childhood toublemaking that typically went on, Vasa probably had checked off everything on the list.  Well, most of it at least.

I could always put it in the cache I guess.  After toting it around to show of, that is.
Messages In This Thread
et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - April 25, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - April 28, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - April 30, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - May 07, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - May 19, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - June 25, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - June 28, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - July 23, 2019, 04:11 AM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - July 23, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Vasa - July 27, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: et j'ai fait une trêve - by Phoebe - July 29, 2019, 03:19 PM