Blackfeather Woods blind to this impending fate
65 Posts
Ooc — Java
Wrapping this here.

She listened attentively, and was pleased to hear the odd words of Maegi's gods as she spoke her prayer; they were unlike her own and that appealed greatly to the woman. Parvati would've been a keen explorer and a studious creature had she been born anywhere else in the universe - alas, she had been born a peasant woman beneath the men of her tribe, and such things were not her's to aspire towards. But she was free of that now and basking in the curiosities of the world elsewhere; this discovery - of the forest, of Ramsay, of Maegi and her gods - was one of the highlights of her life.

When Maegi spoke plainly next, Parvati smiled. It didn't feel as if anything had changed with the prayer, but she was thankful all the same for the effort. I will be mindful in my sleep, she promises easily. Whether the dreams happen or not, whether she remembers them or not, Parvati is just pleased that Maegi made the effort - she feels more connected to these people now. Even if it is a vague feeling. Thank you, she commends. I will do the same for you - if I can find the right offerings, and if my god has not turned a blind eye.

She would need to figure out what grew in these woods first; it was most likely impossible for Parvati to find the requisite herbs or use them to their full extent, as she wasn't trained strongly in her native faith, but she would make a show of it for Maegi's behalf. With a dip of her head she bid her new friend farewell and slipped away, to work.
Messages In This Thread
blind to this impending fate - by RIP Parvati - April 26, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: blind to this impending fate - by Maegi - April 27, 2019, 02:19 AM
RE: blind to this impending fate - by RIP Parvati - April 27, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: blind to this impending fate - by Maegi - May 01, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: blind to this impending fate - by RIP Parvati - May 02, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: blind to this impending fate - by Maegi - May 02, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: blind to this impending fate - by RIP Parvati - May 02, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: blind to this impending fate - by Maegi - May 03, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: blind to this impending fate - by RIP Parvati - May 03, 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: blind to this impending fate - by Maegi - May 04, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: blind to this impending fate - by RIP Parvati - May 05, 2019, 04:41 PM