The Heartwood Call me Mr. Rattlebone
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
All Welcome 
@Rhaenys - forward dated a couple of days probably if that's okay with you

Crows took flight overhead, fluttering through the boughs of the trees like omens of death sent from the heavens. The wind brushed through the wild wood and stirred it to life. In the heart of it, there loomed a massive beast. His figure staggered through the forestry on unsteady limbs. Blood caked the back of his skull and caused his coat to stand rigidly along his neck and shoulders. His shoulders...

Ford could feel the damage that had been inflicted on his frame and he shuddered against it. Each step was a torturous event – each movement caused pain to erupt through his spine and skull. It was more excruciating than anything he'd endured. In truth, the titan should not have been moving. The crack to his head should have killed him. The further damage should have turned him to nothing but a shadow of what he had been before; a shell without soul. Some might have claimed that fortune was with him, but it was not fortune that had saved the warhound.

A crow perched over his head and peered down with dark beady eyes. Ford drew his crown upward and felt the spinning sensation that followed. It was there that the titan stumbled and crumpled forward. He skidded against the earth with a grunt, sucking in the taste of his own blood in his mouth. The sea wolf did not know where he was or why he had wandered to it. Around him, he saw the forest of Donnelaith in its full glory. On the wind, he could even taste the hint of his mother's aroma.

Perhaps it was best if he rested.
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
Holy Ghost who haunts your home
They don't know you like I know you
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
I am the driver, I am the shadow, and I am the hearse
Messages In This Thread
Call me Mr. Rattlebone - by Ford - April 30, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: Call me Mr. Rattlebone - by Rhaenys - April 30, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Call me Mr. Rattlebone - by Ford - April 30, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Call me Mr. Rattlebone - by Rhaenys - April 30, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Call me Mr. Rattlebone - by Ford - May 02, 2019, 05:58 PM