Ankyra Sound oh my fuck tizir is about to go inactive
10 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
wowowowow i was not paying attention to this little fluffball sorry daughter.

Tizir was growing older by the day and more curious about the world outside the den with every passing moment. Yet, she was not as brave as her brother. She would often spend her time sitting right at the entrace to the den, staring out at the world before her. Her mother had explained that the constant whooshing sound she could hear in the distance was the ocean, and that that was also why the air smelled tangy and salty. She wanted to know what the ocean looked like, but the trees blocked her vision.

One day, feeling that she was finally brave enough to step out beyond the shelter of the dark den she had been born in, she wandered into the forest. Her goal was to reach the water, though she had no idea how far away it was. She was so focused on her goal that she did not even realize thather mother was slowly following along behind her, letting the little girl explore on her own for the first time ever. She sniffed at the ground, played with pinecones that she found, got distracted by bugs, but all the while, in the back of her mind, the ocean was her end goal. She wanted to know what it looked like and how big it was to make all that noise. Determinedly, she kept walking.
Messages In This Thread
oh my fuck tizir is about to go inactive - by Mhairi - April 30, 2019, 05:38 PM