Phantom Hollow To Drown the Dove •joining•
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Unable to withstand the idea of leaving a pregnant female to her own devices, Eilonwy stalked behind her hoping that she knew what she was doing and had a remote idea of where she was going. She seemed lucid and healthy enough to make the journey, and so Eilonwy just kept her company, promising herself that this was all she could take from her (hardly) merry vacation, and that she would go back to Chusi as soon as it was over.

When they arrived at the place Zafina thought was the right one Eilonwy stayed back just behind the woman expecting to be met by the father of her unborn pups. But the male that met them didn't seem to recognize Zafina, or at the very least he didn't seem to want her near. Eilonwy said nothing, and instead kept back and hoped Zafina could handle it.

This will just be a cameo sort of post since Eilonwy is supposed to have brought her here but I don't wanna be roleplaying with myself lmao you can skip Eilonwy in future rounds

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Zafina - May 01, 2019, 07:01 AM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Midar - May 02, 2019, 02:58 AM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Eilonwy - May 02, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Damien - May 02, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Zafina - May 02, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Midar - May 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Damien - May 09, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Zafina - May 09, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Midar - May 10, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Damien - May 15, 2019, 11:51 AM
RE: To Drown the Dove •joining• - by Zafina - May 19, 2019, 09:33 PM