Wild Berry Meadow i guess i’ll take it to my death!
stormblessed
282 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
As pitiful as his body was in those moments, Ford had known worse pain in his life. His father had taught him well in the arts of what could be taken away. Only good things had shattered in him after having lost his place in Stormrift. He had only lost the remaining pieces of his humanity, if there ever had been any in him to begin with. What was the point in keeping himself contained? Why should he work on his composure when his brothers could race about and schmooze whomever they set their sights on? There was no need to conceal his intentions with anything other than cruel, sickening, manipulation.

In the fight with Zeus, he had no need.

The two beasts clashed with snapping fangs and violent snarls. Ford felt the teeth of the stranger slice into his muzzle, his cheek, and close to his eye. He should have cared more for the damage that it was causing to him – the pain – but he felt nothing more than indifference to all of it. In retaliation, Ford snapped back. He lunged toward the stranger with force that reflected very little restraint. He was aiming to maim, and he did not seem to care about the cost.
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
Holy Ghost who haunts your home
They don't know you like I know you
Call me Mr. Rattlebone
I am the driver, I am the shadow, and I am the hearse
Messages In This Thread
i guess i’ll take it to my death! - by Zeus - May 02, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: i guess i’ll take it to my death! - by Ford - May 02, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: i guess i’ll take it to my death! - by Zeus - May 02, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: i guess i’ll take it to my death! - by Ford - May 16, 2019, 11:46 PM