Stone Circle don't know what you've got till its gone
PPC
185 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
The woman admonished the girl who had initially found him, and they had some quick words which made Tywyll feel all the more guilty; he had not meant to cause upset to anyone, he had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time or something to that effect—and as he watched Vespera's fire fade a bit beneath the pressure of her leader, Tywyll wished he could do something to fix it, even if she had been really surly towards him. He was a sweet boy beneath all the mud.

Soon enough the spotlight was on Tywyll exclusively. The woman began to berate him, her tone full of judgement and making him feel really bad about ever crossing close to this patch of land. He should've gone the other way — but he was so lost, and in the end there was no getting around his inexperience.

What would you give in payback? The woman finally demanded.

He had promised to replace what he'd eaten, but the woman was right. He was young, weak, and begging because he couldn't hunt anything of substance or value. He could barely keep himself fed on rats and young birds. The boy was quaking in his skin but tried to contain his apprehension and convey something clearly: M-Me. I'll—I'll do whatever you want, for as long as you want. I c-can hunt small things, I won't take from your stash—and--and I'll do whatever you say. Whatever she says, he looked with his big bright eyes at the quailing Vespera, hoping that they'd both take him up on the offer.

All Tywyll needed was a place to rest and recouperate, and he could do that while serving these wolves, plus it would be a form of repayment for the meal she had brought to him. He was so hungry — and so desperate.
Messages In This Thread
don't know what you've got till its gone - by Tye - May 04, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: don't know what you've got till its gone - by Tye - May 22, 2019, 01:54 PM