Great Bear Wilderness Theres something in the water, I do not feel safe
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau was chasing a colorful butterfly through the forest, the halfling curious by the little creature fluttering about without a care in the world. She had first discovered the insect looking at flowers and other plants whilst relaxing in some grassy clearing, delighted surprise tinging her face when it landed on the petals of a petunia in front of her. And so that was how she ended up here, prancing like a fawn as the halfling spun this way and that after it.

It perched itself on a nearby log, resting on what use to be a leafy specimen of a tree. Cadeau eagerly went to approach it, tail wagging as she grin. "I have you now my lovely little friend!" Cadeau gently covered it with her paws, lightly adjusting them so she could get a proper look at the butterfly. Adjusting her paws, she peeked a brown eye into the gap to see its beautiful wings and long antennas. She felt its legs tickle her toes in its wish to leave and Cadeau let it go, watching it take flight once again.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
Theres something in the water, I do not feel safe - by Cadeau - May 07, 2019, 10:26 PM