Stavanger Bay We were young once
7 Posts
Ooc —
Carp heard that crunching that was most definitely a bug in someone’s mouth. He almost gave a little laugh because he could smell a faint beetle scent. The wolf was reminded of his first time he had tried a beetle. He had tried it a few days ago because he’d never encountered one before, this discovery found that beetles are pretty bad when eaten.

Then, he noticed the little padding of a fairly small animal with his ears. He was either going to encounter a very strange raccoon or maybe a pup, it had been years since he’d seen the second one. The first had been an unfortunate encounter when he was hunting for food, leaving him with a few scratches that had healed pretty well.

Surprise! It was the pup, thankfully. He let a little sign of relief out of his body, not really realizing he had been holding it. It had been a bit since he had seen a pup too, but he was far more used to the antics of them than a truly wild beast. The older canine gave him a calm smile as the little guy came close. He almost gave an ‘aw’ when Pheiros spoke, it was so adorable to see someone so small try to be so tough. 

“I’m here to join your pack,” the eldest explained. “I’m waiting here at this border for your alpha to come and see if I’m able to.” His voice had a gleeful tone that was also quite hopeful for the best to happen. “Why are you out here talking to a loner?”
Messages In This Thread
We were young once - by Carp - May 08, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: We were young once - by Pheiros - May 08, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: We were young once - by Carp - May 09, 2019, 06:45 AM
RE: We were young once - by Pheiros - May 10, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: We were young once - by Akira - May 10, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: We were young once - by Carp - May 10, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: We were young once - by Pheiros - May 10, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: We were young once - by Akira - May 10, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: We were young once - by Carp - May 10, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: We were young once - by Pheiros - May 10, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: We were young once - by Akira - May 10, 2019, 06:13 PM