Stavanger Bay We were young once
7 Posts
Ooc —
He lifted his head to watch the ruler of the pack think about her answer, forgetting that the pup was still around the two. He waited until she gave her full answer and nodded, starting to speak of his skills. "I am starting to get older than all the young and spry wolves out there but that still means that I have not forgotten how to fight or hunt. I also have learned over the years that many parents may need some help with their pups. Especially first parents often need some help with their young and I would like to offer a hand to those who need it. I have not sired my own children, but I have helped out those who have. It has been a few years since those days, but I still have it in me."

Carp noticed she hadn't given him a name to call her by, so he decided that it would just be easier to avoid addressing her until she had given him enough trust to give him such a pleasure. It would just be some building on her confidence in him for him to get it. This was a challenge he was definitely up for.

His attention was averted once he heard the padding of the small boy and then watched in horror as there was a chomp on the leader’s leg. He winced but the alpha female was still holding her confidence as she removed him like one would do with a tick. “And I may be able to stop situations like those.” 
Messages In This Thread
We were young once - by Carp - May 08, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: We were young once - by Pheiros - May 08, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: We were young once - by Carp - May 09, 2019, 06:45 AM
RE: We were young once - by Pheiros - May 10, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: We were young once - by Akira - May 10, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: We were young once - by Carp - May 10, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: We were young once - by Pheiros - May 10, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: We were young once - by Akira - May 10, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: We were young once - by Carp - May 10, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: We were young once - by Pheiros - May 10, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: We were young once - by Akira - May 10, 2019, 06:13 PM