Emberflame Ridge before i pine away
9 Posts
Ooc —
this is set in hushed willows, which is listed in sunspire territories but not in the prefix selection? let me know if this is not ok! :)

her travels eventually brought the gaunt she-wolf into a forest of willows. the clouded early morning was eerily quiet, save for the gentle, yet ghostly whispers of the swaying willow branches. even the morning birds were quiet, and Lace found this to be slightly disturbing. she padded beneath the long, slender branches, pausing beside one of the large willow trunks as a brisk wind picked up. crimson eyes watched as the feathery leaves swayed more severely than before, the whispers gathering up into a dull roar.

she had been traveling the mountainsides all night, and as the wind grew stronger so did her exhaustion. Lace fell to her belly, front limbs outstretched, and rested her nose beside her left leg. but her red eyes remained open, and her ears perked, listening almost desperately for the songs of the birds to chase away this frightful half-silence.
Messages In This Thread
before i pine away - by Lace - May 10, 2019, 07:49 AM
RE: before i pine away - by Lily - May 18, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: before i pine away - by Lace - May 22, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: before i pine away - by Lily - May 28, 2019, 02:45 PM