Phantom Hollow you know nothing's too low for me
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
There was someone in their little Hollow. Though only recently having settled here, Phantom Hollow was home to The Melonii for however long it took their spawn to get ready for the journey back to the Weald. They would be protected, their borders had been marked with the blood of their meals and she knew Midar, the more mobile of the leading ranks, would look out for them. And yet someone had snuck past.

Nyx didn't leave her children regularly. Getting someone else to look after them felt like being a bad mother, but she was more than a mother around here. She had her duties, like patrolling and catching meals for the family. It was when she heard the cursing that the Consort became alert. Stalking through their home she found the loudmouth, unaware of her shadow.

Her speckled tail curled over her back. What do you think you are doing in our home? She questioned coldly. If the woman had wanted to join, she would've called out. Now it was too late for excuses.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
you know nothing's too low for me - by Jōnetsu - May 12, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: you know nothing's too low for me - by Astara - May 12, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: you know nothing's too low for me - by Nocturnal - May 19, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: you know nothing's too low for me - by Moath - May 19, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: you know nothing's too low for me - by Astara - May 28, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: you know nothing's too low for me - by Nocturnal - June 03, 2019, 06:49 AM