Hideaway Strath I am nothing and so are you
14 Posts
Ooc — Grey
[Image: logo-anim.gif?6]

Paws thudding, she could feel it in the ground. Akuji turned her head towards the man who was coming towards her. The hackles on her back raised slightly in caution. "Who the hell is this guy?" She thought to herself and sniffed the air to see if there was a scent he gave off that she knew. There was a memory in the back of her mind that his scent irked. Her eyes narrowed as he walked up to her.

He looks a little like any other dark wolf, her mind decided maybe they were related some way or another. Her eyes scanned over his body, noticing he was seemingly calm. "Who are you?" She was full of danger signs now. He could be planning anything with her, body language could be faked, anything could happen. Luckily, she had a bit of build on her which meant she had a fighting chance.

Aku sniffed around his snout this time, getting the clearer scent. Her daffodil eyes were still weary as she came closer, sniffing around his shoulder's now. The she-wolf moved away from him a bit, then shook herself out for him to give her the once over. Her ass then plopped on the dry ground, she was weary in trust but she'd give him a chance. It was unlike her to give someone such a chance, but that weird smell made her more curious.

Messages In This Thread
I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 13, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 13, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 13, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 15, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 15, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Akuji - May 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 15, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 15, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 19, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: I am nothing and so are you - by Priest - May 24, 2019, 02:01 PM