Stone Circle needless to say, I keep her in check
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai's teeth nipped for paws and teeth. Even as she captured his face and assaulted him with gnaws to his face his mouth was wide open, a surely goofy look from afar, even though he didn't find purchase on any part of Alya.

After playing subsided Alya was quite abrupt to speak her mind. Nikai looked at his mate, both surprised and not that surprised -- after all, she had always kept Moonspear close to her heart. It wasn't for nothing that Nikai had been practising hiking more lately, for he often feared this day would come. Nikai frowned, for he loved Easthollow dearly and it felt a shame he would not be able to see his baby siblings grow up if they left now.

It feels as if we've only just returned home, he said. Then again, home was wherever Alya was, too. Maybe we can visit them for a while? Over summer, then return here to see how things are, and decide where we're most needed? It was odd perhaps for Nikai to choose 'where they were most needed', but he knew Valette hadn't always had it easy while to Nikai it seemed that Alya's family had things together pretty well. He felt guilty leaving Valette each time he did, even if he needed the freedom, too.
Messages In This Thread
needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - May 13, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - May 14, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - May 27, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - May 31, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - June 11, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - June 12, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - June 12, 2019, 11:47 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - June 13, 2019, 05:49 AM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - June 17, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - June 18, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - June 18, 2019, 04:39 PM