Stone Circle needless to say, I keep her in check
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Alya promised that they would come back, and Nikai smiled at her. He just wanted Alya to be happy, but he also wanted to be happy. It was a precarious balance that he felt they were both struggling with right now. Alya offered to go by herself, clearly also understanding the precariousness of this balance, but Nikai quickly shook his head. Let's go together, he decided pretty much right away. It seemed silly to split up now, after they'd been split up before and it ended so poorly. It was a small miracle they'd even found each other again and Nikai wasn't quite ready to give that up again now.

When Alya called him family, Nikai canted his head in mild surprise. But it seemed fitting enough. He just wished that she had spent some more time with his family before they'd gone, so they could truly feel like they were all family -- his and hers, they together. It seemed there was no time now though, and he was soon to be shipped off to Moonspear to meet all of hers up more closely. A daunting prospect, to say the least. No, we should go. Together. I don't want to risk anything happening and losing one another. Too much had happened -- Keoni's sudden death, the hunting accident, the loss of his limb that he only scarcely remembered -- for Nikai to take such risks now. He wasn't going to let Alya go alone.
Messages In This Thread
needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - May 13, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - May 14, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - May 27, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - May 31, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - June 11, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - June 12, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - June 12, 2019, 11:47 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - June 13, 2019, 05:49 AM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - June 17, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Nikai - June 18, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: needless to say, I keep her in check - by Alya - June 18, 2019, 04:39 PM