The Floodlands Expense For My Passage
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
The gray woman had left the borders of the keep to start her preparations for what could be a very difficult mission. She had no idea what was to be expected once she reached the Melonii. Many questions ran through her mind each day before she would finally push them away, she needed to get into the mindset that Cry had spoken of. Still she worried would she “sell” herself as he had put it. Would they accept her and how tight lipped would they be once she had become one of them.

The first part of her preparation was to wash her coat thoroughly of all scent that would indicate she was a member of the keep. Next she limited the amount of food she ate to purposely lose some of the weight she had gained during her time in the keep. If she was to present herself a loner she had to look the part.

Amaya spent a lot of time exploring the lands surrounding the keep to gain knowledge of the area but also gain the scents. She needed the scents of the wild to cling to her coat and mingle with her scent so it would be believed that she had been on her own for a long time.

During one of her excursions she came across the scent of another wolf and with it the scent of blood. This worried the gray woman causing her to hurry through the underbrush until she came to the scene. In front of her sat a snow white wolf and as her gaze drifted searching for the source of the blood she noticed something horrible. There on the ground covered in blood was the pale figure of another wolf. She'd encountered a scene similar to this before but there wasn't anything to be done for the fallen. Amaya stepped a little closer, “Are you okay?” She asked quietly.
Messages In This Thread
Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 19, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 21, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 22, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 22, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 26, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 02, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 03, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 16, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 20, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 29, 2019, 01:05 AM