The Floodlands Expense For My Passage
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
The female proceeded to claim she had no affiliable with the events that had transpired here. It was something Cordelia wanted to believe. With everything coming for her and taking place around her she wanted no harm to come to herself. But how willing could she be when others could take advantage of such hopeful spirits. Dawson made it clear that he was the exception within this land. That others would choose to exploit her. But there he had been, a prideful exception. His existence alone proved that not all would be so savage. But how much luck could she have? Having the only two beings to cross her path in this new world be of the minority.

She lifted her front legs and brought them back over Dawson so that she could once again sit beside him, this time so that he lay between Cordelia and the unnamed female. Tears still leisurely made their way down her cheek as she spoke, staring at the floor between Dawson and the female. Looking at neither of them directly. "Because you would be willing to do such as he offered." she spoke with a sarcastic, hopeless tone. "Provide protection, shelter, and sustenance... Out of the goodness of your heart." she proclaimed. She said these things knowing they would not be offered. "This is what he had lent. And without it... " her words fading. Without it she had nothing.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 19, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 21, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 22, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 22, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 26, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 02, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 03, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 16, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 20, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 29, 2019, 01:05 AM