The Floodlands Expense For My Passage
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Cordelia was correct in assuming that this female would not be able to care for her as Dawson had, but alternatively, she proposed a place where she could be. A pack, presumably close by, that could provide and tend to her. It would surely be a change of pace from the last few weeks. Surrounded by multiple bodies each working in tandem as compared to traveling with a single individual. She claimed the residents were good, not the savages Cordelia had been lead to believe they surely were. Perhaps all those civil in the land had found one another and bound together. But how could she be sure? This female didn't seem to harbor any ill will in her heart, but perhaps she was meant to lure others to their territory so as to make their prey easier to catch and feed on in the future.

She had two options. Stay where she was an attempt to fend for herself, in a foreign place she was sure to be turned around in. Or she could muster up some faith within this individual and be lead to a possible haven. Finally gaining the gall to look this female in the eye she asked "And you would be able to vouch for their decorum? What be their values and culture?" she paused for a moment before continuing "And what might your name be?" she asked realized she was still unaware.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 19, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 21, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 22, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 22, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 26, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 02, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 03, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 16, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 20, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 29, 2019, 01:05 AM