The Floodlands Expense For My Passage
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
Amaya was careful of the things that she revealed about her pack. She didn't want to betray Cry or the promised she'd made when she'd joined the keep. Even in doing that she tried to give the other woman enough information that would convince her that she would be safe with the pack. The gray woman couldn't just leave her out there on her own especially now that her companion was dead. 

It was all very sad and Amaya felt she had to help in some way even though she had somewhere of her own to be. She just griped her words would help the other woman in making the best decision for herself. 

Amaya quickly learned that the woman she was speaking with went by Corra, "It's nice to meet you," she said politely and with a smile. She already liked the woman and was kind of sad that she would be taking her to the keep only to leave her behind so that she could start her mission into finding out more of what happened to Phex. She could check in though and let Cry know where she was in her preparations. 

After their introductions and the decision made Amaya gave the woman some space and privacy to say goodbye to her companion. It was something she'd never had to do herself but she could imagine it might be hard. Not knowing the history of the two she wanted to respect Corra's need to have closure.

"Of course it does, I can take you there directly," she expressed once Corra had spoken to her again. Amaya took that as she was finished in this place and ready to move on. The next question her new companion asked was a strange one but Amaya answered it easily. "This was certainly a special circumstance but I don't think my pack recruits much. I think mostly they wait for wolves to come to the border. To be honest I haven't been there too long and in the time I've been there I haven't seen many new wolves. Your question would be better answered by Cry or Gwen," she explained hoping it might help Corra one way or another.

Once she had given her answer she gestured for Corra to follow her, "Its this way and shouldn't take too long to get there," she explained wanting to keep the other woman aware of their progress, she thought it might make her feel better since she seemed a little nervous about the whole thing in the first place.
Messages In This Thread
Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 19, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 21, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 22, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - May 22, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - May 26, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 02, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 03, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 16, 2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Cordelia - June 20, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Expense For My Passage - by Amaya - June 29, 2019, 01:05 AM