Swiftcurrent Creek I can see your spirit in the sky [Birthing thread]
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
All Welcome 
Takes place the 17th of May

When she couldn't move anymore, she knew her babies wanted to come out any day now. She was glad @Eilonwy had come to meet her before her siblings were born, almost as if they had planned this all along. Truth of the matter was that Eilonwy had no idea Chusi had been pregnant while she was away. @Kavik had been so kind as to grant her her wish, and yet had demoted her in the process. Yes, she was still bitter about it, but there were more important matters right now - like the gnawing pain at her insides.

The sun had only just gotten up when Chusi lay panting in her whelping den, desperate to get her children out. She had already picked out names for them and everything was way less scary than last year. In a jiffy two little, wrinkly bodies were suckling at her teats. She cleaned and caressed them, noticing they looked a lot like each other. The only way she could tell them apart was that the bigger girl had some white hairs in her neck. That one was going to be Dakota. The smaller girl would then be Dorea.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I can see your spirit in the sky [Birthing thread] - by Chusi - May 19, 2019, 06:04 AM