Sun Mote Copse you think i wanna go back to wyoming.
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
Born with only three senses, having recently acquired and then mastered a fourth, Sugar now slowly came into the fifth and final means of perception. It began with a strange sensation inside her head, then what came after that, the youngster could not have described even if fully articulate. But now sounds, faint and faraway, added even more dimension to her world. Her head cocked first to the left, then to the right, as she responded to these new stimuli, black eyes blown wide with immense curiosity.

When Penn ventured away from their mother's side, Sugar glanced at him. There was no noise associated with his movements (that she could perceive yet, anyhow) and so she turned in another direction, ignoring her wayward brother in favor of their father. She had previously felt the vibrations of @Elwood's deep timbre, now she could very dimly register the sound of his voice as well. Wetting her lips with a tiny pink tongue, Sugar began moving toward her sire, so ensnared by this new sensation that she paid no attention to where she was going and stumbled right into Penn. The surprised oof! noise that sprung from her own lips startled Sugar as much as the impact itself.
Messages In This Thread
you think i wanna go back to wyoming. - by Penn - May 19, 2019, 08:46 AM
RE: you think i wanna go back to wyoming. - by Sugar Glider - May 19, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: you think i wanna go back to wyoming. - by Penn - May 20, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: you think i wanna go back to wyoming. - by Penn - May 23, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: you think i wanna go back to wyoming. - by Penn - May 24, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: you think i wanna go back to wyoming. - by Penn - June 06, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: you think i wanna go back to wyoming. - by Penn - June 15, 2019, 04:07 PM