Hideaway Strath Cheer me up, and gimme your money.
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
All Welcome 
@Gryffin bring that fine smiling pothead hippie goth inbeed over here.

[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

He felt like Atlas, his back stretching with the weight of how he was trying to make ends meet with his family. He hadn't any clue that another chunk of his family had come into the heartland of Teekon seeking a home too. But as of right now, he was patiently whittling a hawkskull head away, nibbling skin and feathers away with unbelievable ease. It was a task no one had set him up with, but he believed it might make @Hum smile for once- but he was also kidding himself. Hum had never been seen smiling, and should anyone have seen the Warden of Passage smile, they might have joined the horde in which she oversaw in her own realm. Setting down the skull, he debated if this was a good decision before picking it back up and returning to the work. She would appreciate it atleast, wouldn't she? She was a terror, not a fucking monster. Well, she was a monster...but not in the plane where they had come from- only in this realm were they seen as nightmares.

Under the light filtration of sunrays this testy afternoon, Priest kept his mind light as he wanted to make sure this would be perfect for his sister. 

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Priest - May 19, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Gryffin - May 21, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Priest - May 21, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Gryffin - May 26, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Cheer me up, and gimme your money. - by Priest - May 26, 2019, 10:35 PM