Nova Peak You are a warrior
20 Posts
Ooc — Blake
OOC: No worries :)  I'll have to figure out how to join and all that stuff at some point anyway.  :)  

IC:  

Top ranks?  The idea didn't sit well with Katora.  The death of her pack was still too close and it seemed her ambition had died with them.  She had been in the top ranks there, one of the few set to inherit the land if she could prove strong enough to keep pack and territory together.  She hadn't doubted her ability with a strong pack behind her.  Her family.  All of them had been thick with familial love.  They worked and moved like a single massive wolf.  It did not sit too well that Katora would have to learn from scratch, at her age, how these new wolves would work and interact together.  

"Thank you for allowing me to join," Katora began, although she was sure it probably had more to do with the fact that this new Alpha needed bodies rather than any actual discernment.  Oh well, Katora would make herself useful, that was for sure.  She didn't much care what her new Alpha's motives were, so long as it was a way to distract herself from the emptiness in her heart and her belly.  

"I'm sure if I'm promoted, I will endeavour to deserve the honor," Katora said firmly.  The old rigidity was there.  She felt it in her guts but the despair threatened to turn it to timidity and shame.
Messages In This Thread
You are a warrior - by Kiwi RIP - May 21, 2019, 08:55 AM
RE: You are a warrior - by Katora - May 21, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: You are a warrior - by Kiwi RIP - May 23, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: You are a warrior - by Katora - May 23, 2019, 09:28 AM
RE: You are a warrior - by Kiwi RIP - May 23, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: You are a warrior - by Katora - May 23, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: You are a warrior - by Kiwi RIP - May 24, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: You are a warrior - by Katora - June 03, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: You are a warrior - by Kiwi RIP - June 05, 2019, 08:10 AM
RE: You are a warrior - by Katora - June 06, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: You are a warrior - by Kiwi RIP - June 10, 2019, 10:48 PM