Wild Berry Meadow Meet me on the court
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
It was time to grow up. Adults did things that mattered; they didn’t spend their time lolly gagging and diddly dallying. They had goals, tasks, just like the one given to Dulce.  It had been a few days since her chance encounter at the border. In that time, she’d gone over every detail, remembering clearly the iron sword laid upon her shoulders (despite her longing to forget). 

Going from pack to pack was fun when it was just to waste time. It didn’t sit right with Dulce that now, instead of traveling on her own terms, she’d been coerced into a manhunt. To be fair, the consent had been given consciously and not without thought, but it was a decision made too fast for the facts to sink in. 

The most important fact? Dulce did not want to do this. 

She’d set up camp nearby. Her first thought was that she’d need some time to figure out a plan before putting paw to path and there was no better place to think one out than in an open plain. Well, that was a few days ago, and all she’d done since then was sleep and whine. 

Having been awakened from her nap, Dulce stood reluctantly and took a look at her surroundings. There was a large figure some ways away and initially, she thought to hide. It wasn’t until he began his approach that she realized he was a wolf and definitely not a bear. Stranger? she called, only partially to double check his species.
spanish english
hover for translations!
Messages In This Thread
Meet me on the court - by Evergreen - May 21, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Abeja - May 21, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Evergreen - May 22, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Abeja - May 22, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Evergreen - May 22, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Abeja - May 22, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Evergreen - May 23, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Abeja - May 24, 2019, 07:41 AM
RE: Meet me on the court - by Evergreen - May 29, 2019, 04:06 PM