Wheeling Gull Isle my fondest memory is getting stabbed with a variety of knives. (mtr.)
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
Though he understood the nature of which Firefly was going through β€” denial, some disgust β€” in that moment, what Vonn truly wanted to say was If you are a wastrel in this island then it is tended by none β€” but he kept that to himself, thinking it better for Firefly to figure that and himself out. Still, a meager part of the specter felt a little stricken by the dismissal, and for the apparent disregard to his past revelation.

Usually, he’d caw about something along the lines of How wounded I am! May I rest my head upon your bottom? (Usually, it worked.)

Vonnaruil instead swept in a flourish of a bow, peered at the turned back with hooded eyes and merely crooned, β€œAs you wish, mi amor. Farewell.” And then he rose, turned northeast, and began to mosey unhurriedly away with a noticeably unhindered gate. It was as silky and refined and roguish as ever; taking his time before he eventually reached the spires; and slow enough in case Firefly wished to respond or stop him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ill put a cool title here l8r - by RIP Firefly - May 23, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: my fondest memory is getting stabbed with a variety of knives. (mtr.) - by Vonnaruil - May 26, 2019, 08:35 AM