Neverwinter Forest it sounds like it's the opposite of normal.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey smiled softly. Her parents were pretty great, her dad especially. She'd always been a daddy's girl, and likely would've been even if her relationship with her mother had been better than what it was when she was growing up. That was likely what had drawn her to Rannoch in the first place. He had her father's kindness and patience, as well as his subtle strength. Not that she ever really considered her choice of a mate in this way. "I wish I could've met your parents," Liffey said softly, feeling a bit insecure just then that they would've liked her the way her parents liked Rannoch, or if they would've felt she wasn't good enough for him.

"Summertime for sure," she answered with a smile at the memories. She had never liked the cold, not after the terrible Winter they'd had when she was a child. She would always prefer sunshine and warmth, though she could admit that there was a bit of magic in a light snowfall in Wintertime.

She nodded eagerly when he spoke of the clearing and the fireflies. She wanted to see anything he wanted to show her.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: it sounds like it's the opposite of normal. - by Liffey - June 15, 2019, 08:16 AM