Hushed Willows how came her eyes so bright? not with salt tears:
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It was reassuring in a way that she agreed so quickly and he felt bad for thinking that she hadn't wanted to be as close as they once had been. It was then that he began to realise that it was only his mind that kept making him believe nobody wanted to be around. "I will...I definitely will. I should probably bring them back toward the den before they get any ideas about wandering though." he said and flashed a smile full of humor "If you want you can rest up, eat something before you head out?" he was sure that Lily and Olive wouldn't mind his offering this one bit, in fact he could imagine the women doing it themselves. He gently draped a paw over Valiant as he tried to make a quick grab for Dawn's leg and pulled him back, chuckling "easy kiddo" he murmured and looked back up at Dawn, opening his mouth to say that he was really glad she came but instead he just smiled and stood up. It wasn't necessary, he was sure she could see how happy her visit had made him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: how came her eyes so bright? not with salt tears: - by Sunny - June 22, 2019, 08:19 AM