Hideaway Strath Wide eyed, you mortified me
14 Posts
Ooc — Grey
All Welcome 
[Image: logo-anim.gif?6]

A brilliantly dark wolf waltzed into the strath, smelling her way around. She decided to relieve herself on a tree nearby and then explored around. She smelled the air and then continued on, seeing there was no harm in looking around. Her head listened to sounds then found herself looking in the eyes of a rabbit. It took off and she bolted after it, hoping to get it to mess up and she would go in for the kill. She was just a bit behind and couldn't quite catch up to it. Her stomach was empty, her mind thought only of the kill. It was all she could do to distract herself from the disaster that was her first meeting with Priest. Ugh, it hurt her heart to think back to it. So, she focused on the chase and the hunt now.

A quick slip trip of the rabbit later, Aku was devouring the body of the rabbit while its glazed eyes stared back at her. Blood was all over her face and fur around her face. It was a scary sight to any onlooker. She finished and little of the body was left. Bones and scraps of fur lay at her feet and she was back at thinking about the interaction again. "Someone kill me." Her thoughts never let her rest.
Messages In This Thread
Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Akuji - May 25, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Novae - May 25, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Akuji - June 24, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Novae - June 24, 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Akuji - June 25, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Akuji - June 27, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Akuji - June 29, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Akuji - July 01, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Novae - June 25, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Novae - June 27, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Novae - June 29, 2019, 10:47 PM