Hideaway Strath Wide eyed, you mortified me
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Yawning, Novae yawned as she slowly got up and stretched her stiff muscles. The gold brown and black splotched wolf had taken shelter the night before under a slanted rock nearby a couple large trees. She looked around, eyes only half open as she still was waking up. It had started to rain. Novae breathed in the rainfall thankful for the fresh smell it gave to everything in the forest. As if everything was starting anew. Some creatures or wolves might of found the rain depressing, but she found it soothing and refreshing. 

She was still tired from a few days ago when she had run into her sister Krynn. She went off her own way for now, but Novae knew they would cross paths again. With a sigh Novae moved out into the rain allowing her pelt to get wet, washing off whatever blood was left from her sisters practical joke. Water drops flung off as she shook out her pelt and started walking down through the forest. Since it was nighttime, she figured now would be a good time to hunt. Her ears twitched listening for any movements within the woods foliage.

The rain partly kept the scents and sounds from other animals faint. So she knew she would have to take alot of focus on her hunt this evening.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
Messages In This Thread
Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Akuji - May 25, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Novae - May 25, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Akuji - June 24, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Novae - June 24, 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Akuji - June 25, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Akuji - June 27, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Akuji - June 29, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Akuji - July 01, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Novae - June 25, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Novae - June 27, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Wide eyed, you mortified me - by Novae - June 29, 2019, 10:47 PM