Mudminnow River Everyone who knew her loved her so.
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau felt her throat itch as it longed for some water, the halfling making her way through the forest. The shadows of the leafy trees above offered mild relief from the sun but still the heat was scathing to her thick brown fur. The halfling was use to hot days, she could recall the searing pavement under her paws back home and the intense warmth concrete emitted. 

It still however did not make a thirsty summer day any easier, contrary to popular belief. Cadeau wrinkled her muzzle up, nostrils flaring as she tried to pick up the scent of water so she could have a drink. Cadeau adjusted her satchel absently with her forepaw and muzzle, making sure the red pitcher plant tied to her chest was secure with all the herbs she carried with her. Once that was fixed, she continued to walk.

Sooner rather than later, Cadeau could smell moisture and hear the soft rumble of the river. Eagerly, the halfling picked up the pace into a steady trot, pushing through the bushes and shrubs to see the riverbed. Her toes squished between the wet sand and pebbles pressed into her calloused paw pads. The spray of the river was refreshing and even more so once Cadeau got to lean her face down to take in a eager drink. Liquid dribbled down her chin, Cadeau raising her head with a satisfied sound. She mentally bookmarked the river to her memory, needing to tell Illidan about it later in case he needed water to drink too.

She saw something canine walking nearby, seeming to stalk something curiously as it threaded it's way between rock and stone. The long legs hinted the wolf was a yearling, possibly her own age group. Cadeau cocked her head, ears flopping around. What was this girl even doing?
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - May 30, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - May 30, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 01, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 01, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 03, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 04, 2019, 09:27 AM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 04, 2019, 06:13 PM