Blackfeather Woods Let us sing when we can and forget the rest
319 Posts
Ooc —
Had Maegi suggested that they split the duties of Decima between them, Ramsay may have seen value in it, but his inscrutable expression offered no suggestions. They had built the pack with three leaders in mind. He would have liked to hold that third spot for Euron if ever their wayward brother returned, but the impracticality of that spoke for itself. Titmouse had seemed a good second to Euron until he wasn't, and with what would soon transpire, Ramsay's trust in the man was likely irreparable.

So he would not have accepted Titmouse as a possibility for his former role despite expecting that suggestion, but his sister voiced another name instead. He pursed his lips, thoughtful. Tundra had been with them since the very beginning and stood with them when Damien somehow infiltrated their borders. She had been with the former pack too. She remained loyal to the woods above all, and his recent conversation with her was promising. There was no Kove but there was someone who had gone above and beyond for them. Yes. She would do nicely.

Tundra is a good choice, he agreed. I have asked her to suss out where our dear uncle is hiding. Should she succeed, she will have done more than most for the woods. Should she fail, then at least she was willing to try. Ramsay's accomplishments as a leader were limited to impregnating Parvati and while Maegi's were more noteworthy, knowing where Damien was would give them an advantage if their uncle came again. That's what he believed, anyway. If Damien came again and they knew where his pack resided, they could threaten him in return.

Yes. I think @Tundra is the best option. Moonshadow had too recently given birth to be of much help to the leaders for a while, and they needed someone who could be present now. Shall I call for her?
THREADS: 5/5
Thread titles are quotes from H.P. Lovecraft.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Let us sing when we can and forget the rest - by Ramsay - June 10, 2019, 10:58 AM