Overture Downs Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Indeed, she wasn't all that subtle when her gaze roved over him -- Breccan noticed, and warmth rose in his cheeks, likely matching the blush beneath her own fur. He shifted slightly and cleared his throat, looking away momentarily for lack of a better response. He was essentially a teenager, and knew next to nothing about flirting, but there was something in the way she eyed him that made him feel simultaneously uncomfortable and excited.

She moved the conversation along, though, in the next breath, and Breccan relaxed again. His brows rose to express his pleasant surprise when she mentioned that she was acquainted with his younger brothers and sisters, specifically Aengus. "Yeah, he's pretty cool," he agreed, tail thumping the ground twice. She then spoke of plants and scouting, her voice reflecting her excitement about the latter topic.

"That sounds really neat! I've kind of thought about scouting, but I think my mom wants me to be a guardian or a warrior," he admitted, rolling his shoulders contemplatively. "Tell me about your adventures," he prompted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown. - by Breccan - June 08, 2019, 12:35 PM