Hushed Willows won't you hear us sing our family song?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
"I don't want perfection. I love her how she is I..wish I was just better at this stuff. Being an adult..a husband...a father" he responded calmly, though his eyes darkened as he began to wonder if he had been going about it wrong. Had he been helping in the wrong way? What if Aliac had needed to talk, to be held..or what if she had wanted to hunt? He couldn't imagine being cooped up all the time without freedom. His ears fell back though they raised at her offer for help. He hesitated and then smiled, relieved and nodded "I would appreciate that, so much" he said "just let me return the favor" he smiled and contemplated her question, about to say no when Minnow yipped and he looked up in time to see her running off after a rabbit. He cursed softly and stood up, apologising and running after her.

Tysm for this <3 she will be missed
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - May 29, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - June 02, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Sunny - June 04, 2019, 09:21 AM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - June 05, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Sunny - June 13, 2019, 09:38 AM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - June 19, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Sunny - June 20, 2019, 09:23 AM