The Sunspire Call me a party, and get down!!
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
@Summer @Nightingale and Anyone else who wants to join

Ferdie stalked a pair of mountain goat for the better part of the morning. Subtly changing their climb down the mountain; The goat though they knew the mountain better then even Ferdie and knew that soon they would hit something that would help shelter them from a single predator.

The goats retreated into a little forest, Ferdie never realized was here on the mountain side, when they entered the tree line he knew he'd need help, so he gave three short howls for the nearest wolves; He wanted these goat. This small forest was thick with trees making a a full out run hard and a straight even path harder to negotiate. So one wolf could not fit through the trees fast enough to hunt the goat. However if there were more wolves the trees that currently sheltered the goats would be their undoing.

Messages In This Thread
Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 31, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - August 12, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 27, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - October 02, 2014, 03:35 PM