Golden Glade and the bleak, cold breath of her still haunts me
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
This did seem to be the right thing, in more ways than one.  He wouldn't miss everyone easily hunting birds while he struggled, either.  At least Owen was probably past the worst of his uh... Issues?  Paranoia?  Whatever.  It would be a nice place to live, and thus give him less to fret about.  Maybe.  His eyes stayed more earthward, peeking around each treetrunk and bush, maybe looking for whatever monsters might lurk as they started their wandering.  At least so far it all seemed peaceful.  Yeah. I think it'll be easier on everyone, too.  Weather should be less of a problem, not matter what season... Hopefully the trees will take the brunt of it.

There was one kind-of-problem maybe.  An amusing one, and in the grand scheme of things, not really a big deal, We'll have to find you a new den, though. -- But on the other hand, have you seen what Vasa's done to the one on the Plateau?  Maybe it's a good thing.  It was full of a collection of rocks, antlers, various sticks, bones, feathers... Basically anything that wasn't tied down.  He'd mentioned it in passing, sure, and that at least once he'd stopped by to try to reclaim it only to run into her doing the whole "No you cannot come in my room" kind of thing.  He had to sneak back a different time to see why.  There had to be somewhere better here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and the bleak, cold breath of her still haunts me - by Quixote - June 13, 2019, 11:11 PM