Lost Creek Hollow this group happens to have a multi-year plan.
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
abandonment did not look good on aengus. it most certainly was not his shade. still, when the sounds of their parent’s voices rang through the air, the young bull could not help but to feel his heart skip with happiness. it had been a while since they’d been around, and he had gotten really tired of sionnach acting like a fucking queen when she was really just some common crumpet. she’d learn eventually, but until then… aengus followed sionnach out the den and into the open where their parents stood. he lifted his head upward and wagged his tail at first.

when sionnach announced that some dude named gannet was her new mom and dad, her brother’s muzzle crinkled in stupid delight and he snickered underneath his breath. damn, though… if sionnach got herself a new set of parents in one swoop, aengus had to figure out how to top that. he drew his head up proudly and bounced forward with furrowed brows.

“an’ i’m my own mom and dad!” aengus barked. “that means i get to pick my bed time! yeah!” take that, common crumpet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this group happens to have a multi-year plan. - by Aengus - June 03, 2019, 07:08 PM