Blackfeather Woods i've got a little black book with my poems in
65 Posts
Ooc — Java
She did not know what to expect from Maegi; would she be admonished for her actions, chased away, or welcomed? It seemed like nothing could phase the ghost, yet as Parvati named the girl's brother as the father of her soon-to-be-born litter, there was a brief shock that turned in to -- well, something that Parvati didn't have a name for in this language or any other. She watched Maegi glance down to her babies and listened as she spoke, but found that her breast filled with a heartache, a pity, for the loss that Maegi was facing. It dawned on her that it might've been the wrong time to speak of pregnancies and babies with everything going on with the ghost.

I.. Suppose, yes, that makes us sisters... Parvati thought aloud, although she had always thought of Maegi as a sister in some capacity as that was how Parvati had been raised; sisters united in the green, or so it would've been had they lived in the wasteland of her origin. As for names - I haven't really thought about names yet.. I wanted to wait, in case something um, were to go wrong. Bringing up potential loss made Parvati nervous; she glanced at the squirming worms in the mud and then away, unable to watch them for long.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got a little black book with my poems in - by RIP Parvati - June 21, 2019, 10:32 PM