Sheepeater Cliff Times change, that doesn't mean I have to
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
@Finley (at the base of the mountain)

The large female sighed and sat a few feet from where the mountain began to rise. She did not want to return home; she wanted to take the pups away and leave forever. She wanted to rip out Peregrine's throat and take her rightful place as Alpha. "If Pied were still here, I am sure she would do something about what's going on." Her entire world was stripped from her bit by bit, and now she sat like a statue, half-glaring at the place she once loved to call home.

After a frustrated groan, Hawkeye turned away from the plateau. "Place makes me fucking sick..." she mumbled, her stomach churning. She laid down on the grass, brow narrowed, wondering if she should head back to Blackfoot Forest.
Messages In This Thread
Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:34 PM