Sheepeater Cliff Times change, that doesn't mean I have to
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye sighed a breath of relief. I guess I am seeing too much into the things I say. I need a vacation." She did not view the girl a simpleton, just more of a carefree wolf than she. Hawkeye had once been the same, but ever since moving away from her parents' (and the others) pack, she'd never really been able to relax. Her mind flickered to Ferdie Von Pelt, and a small smile appeared on her face. She'd felt comfortable with him, even able to relax (even if it was only slightly).

Her mind returning to Finley, Hawkeye heard something about bears and chasing. She widened her eyes. "Hell no," she stated loudly. "I mean, maybe my size would be intimidating, but in my old pack, a pup was swiped away by one. A group of them thought it would be fun to play with it, and it ended in sadness." Hawkeye paused and hmm'ed, thinking what the experience would be like. "Do you like chasing bears?"
Messages In This Thread
Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 07, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - August 11, 2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 11, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 16, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Finley - August 27, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Times change, that doesn't mean I have to - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:34 PM