Sun Mote Copse Dance-off, bro. Me and you.
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
Loud noises and Sugar Glider were not good bedfellows. She disliked, in particular, sudden bursts of sound. When the first thunderclap came, startling her awake from her daily nap, every single blade of fur on the youngster's body stood on end, the flesh beneath crawling with revulsion. The ones that followed lacked that first peal's sharp edge, however, and then came the rush of rain: a more familiar and soothing sound. The sky grew so dark that it was like nightfall had gone rathe, though there were bright flashes of light that threw the shadows against the wall into stark relief.

The whole experience was extremely sensory. Sugar felt a little wrung out by the time the storm moved on from the copse. The dimness began to brighten again and the den's other inhabitants made toward the exit. She did not follow right away, though a few loud exclamations from out of doors compelled the littlest Blackthorn forward. She peeked out of the den, black eyes roving over the by now familiar sights of the small dooryard, noting a strange glister on some surfaces, a darkling on others. Everything smelled much richer than usual too.

But it was Elfie and their loudmouthed guest that drew her attention. The babe's lips drew downward in disapproval at the shouting, though it didn't trigger her like some noises did; it was merely irksome. It only soured her features for a beat before Sugar realized they were likely about to play. Abruptly her sweet little face broke into a grin and she hopped like a rabbit to stand beside Elfie, whose face looked a lot like hers had a moment ago.
Messages In This Thread
Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Merlin - June 06, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Maia - June 06, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Sugar Glider - June 06, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Penn - June 06, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Merlin - June 15, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Sugar Glider - June 17, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Maia - June 21, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Penn - June 22, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Merlin - June 23, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Sugar Glider - June 27, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Penn - July 12, 2019, 10:39 AM