Hideaway Strath I could surrender but I'd just be pretending.
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
There wasn't much he could add even if he'd wanted to, and as much as Dingo liked to hear himself talk he was mindful enough to keep his trap shut while the two of them spoke. It did give Dingo something to think about though: he'd known that Phox and his sister were caring for these kids but he didn't know anything about the mother of the kids, so hearing that she had died was eye-opening. Sorta sad. But he didn't dwell on it because, honestly, he was too self-absorbed to fathom a proper reaction. It wasn't like he was the most empathetic creature on the planet.

Phox went ahead to drill Rue with a few questions; Dingo sank back upon his haunches and listened attentively, curious to know what sort of skills the newcomer had as well. He should've done more recon when he'd met her but it never occurred to him to do so - he was much more fixated on what he could do to her rather than what she could do for everyone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I could surrender but I'd just be pretending. - by Dingo - June 10, 2019, 04:40 PM