Shadow Mountain But you and me were more like a disaster
59 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Nay problem," he replied in his off-handed way. He'd been given a lot of questions about himself in his life, but this man seemed to be questioning his voice -- with an expression -- this time. No matter. He was used to scrutiny. 
He laughed at his reply, "Who doesn't want to be soaked through?" He replied, hypothetically, in a tone that suggested everyone wanted to be in this shitty situation. 
Of course, he was in good company, but he wasn't about to bleet about that in an egotistical way. That wasn't really his style unless the guy was a Higoro. 

"What you doing up here then?" He asked as a soft rumble of thunder hummed through the sky, announcing the arrival of the show. 
Messages In This Thread
But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 14, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 29, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 29, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 30, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 07, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 07, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 14, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 23, 2019, 12:54 PM