Golden Glade Everything felt fine when I was half of a pair
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
The sudden twist of the female surprised Rye, he wasn't expecting such a reaction. He wasn't even sure she knew he was there but apparently so. At first she didn't see him, too low to the ground he guessed, but then her eyes locked onto his. She growled and demanded to know what he was staring at. Now, ordinarily Rye would back down but this time he was a little miffed by her unjust reaction. His brows furrowed and he stood, his ears slightly pinned but stayed more on the neutral side. He didn't want to be mean, its simply that he wasn't expecting to get a harsh reply.

"Relax." He ordered, but not harshly, he didn't feel like making enemies. Although it could help push his decision towards joining Towhees pack. "I was just watching you hunt," He informed, calming down from his brief high of annoyance. He sat and willed his features back to neutral, he shouldn't have gotten so defensive but it was too late and he honestly didn't want to apologize. "Is that okay?"
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything felt fine when I was half of a pair - by Rye - June 24, 2019, 02:15 PM