King Elk Forest you've brought snakes to my garden
5 Posts
Ooc —
Fortunately for her, she didn’t need to hail him. Sly had a gift, you see. The young pirate was very capable of smelling out wandering women and offering his company to them. Shortly after she had noticed him, the gold-clad hound drew his crown upward, turned sharply and locked his seafoam gaze on the darkest of her markings. He enjoyed how earthy she appeared; almost envied the rich colors that adorned her cloak. Sly examined her for a moment longer before tossing his muzzle upward in a silent greeting. He wondered if she was looking at him, or if she had seen something beyond where he stood.

“You from around these parts?” Sly barked to her with a quick smile. He had stopped in his tracks to allow her room to approach, if she wished. The girl certainly had the advantage in that moment. With his back to her, it was almost foolish to behave so carelessly. The pirate knew better, but he fed on very few impulses. The risk he took with those he met were often ones that he could afford. Who could deny those dazzling eyes? That crinkly smile that stretched to them. He had to be harmless.
Messages In This Thread
you've brought snakes to my garden - by Sly - June 15, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: you've brought snakes to my garden - by Orson - June 16, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: you've brought snakes to my garden - by Sly - June 17, 2019, 11:49 PM