Silver Moraine I didn't want to grow up, not really
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg
All Welcome 

           

She had ventured away from the coast, at this point, she had every intention of returning. Although there had been no way for her to know when. So she simply called this her scouting expedition, leaving no hint with Strand that she was upset or that something was off about her.

After encountering Keen and Derg along the beach near the Island, Padma was glad to know that she was still somewhat personable. She wasn’t some horrid monster that had magically appeared.

No moving inland, she stuck to the shadows of the surrounding trees, the last few months while disastrous for the young woman had also morphed her into an agile long-limbed beauty. Despite the missing ear and the ragged bright pink scars at her throat. Youth was obviously still on her side, yet her stature was taking on more along the lines of her father. Much taller than the average Tibetan wolf. Although she still harbored the reddish tint and creamy texture she remembered from her mother.

Clinging to the shade cast by the trees for as long as she could, Padma suddenly found herself in the very place she had met her mother’s friend. Aditya. A deep anger set in her soul remembering her mother and even her friend her had tried desperately to defend her. And anger directed at herself. I should have listened. If she had maybe should wouldn’t be this disfigured mess.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
I didn't want to grow up, not really - by Padma - June 15, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: I didn't want to grow up, not really - by Tytus - June 15, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: I didn't want to grow up, not really - by Padma - June 15, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: I didn't want to grow up, not really - by Tytus - June 15, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: I didn't want to grow up, not really - by Padma - June 15, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: I didn't want to grow up, not really - by Tytus - June 15, 2019, 03:37 PM