Verdant Basin and the earth did not yet bear a name
5 Posts
Ooc —
A voice shattered his peaceful existence, bringing his song to an immediate stop. Sly turned his attention toward the approaching figure. He canted his head to the left, dark lips curling upward into a devilish smirk. His tail beat against the sandy bank, kicking up particles and sending them dancing through the air before they disappeared. The young pirate rose to a standing position and turned himself toward the woman. She wasn’t half bad, but he was far more curious as to how she knew the man his mother loathed. Of all the gin joints in the world…

Sly chuckled softly and took a few easy steps toward her before flashing a smile that crinkled at his eyes. “Darling, I don’t think I am who you think I am,” the charmer remarked to her. He stopped where he was, not wanting to alarm her after having revealed himself to be a completely different figure. If she opted to approach him after this discovery, they could move forward without any issue. He was a gentleman, after all. Sly wasn’t about to damage the only chance he had to find where Dingo was.
Messages In This Thread
and the earth did not yet bear a name - by Sly - June 15, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: and the earth did not yet bear a name - by Ruenna - June 16, 2019, 09:46 AM
RE: and the earth did not yet bear a name - by Sly - June 17, 2019, 11:36 PM
RE: and the earth did not yet bear a name - by Ruenna - June 18, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: and the earth did not yet bear a name - by Sly - July 01, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: and the earth did not yet bear a name - by Ruenna - July 12, 2019, 11:08 AM